NAME: Patti Putnicki
A nimble-minded, fast-on-the-keyboard freelance writer with skills.
- Authored and published three humor books, one with Time Warner.
- Experienced in writing everything from brochure and web copy to video scripts, case studies and magazine articles.
- Really “gets” marketing – based on her own 15 years in VP/Director of Marketing positions in Corporate America before going freelance in 1999.
- Really “gets” deadlines, and the fact that a freelance writer should make your life easier.
- Has a real-live list of satisfied clients on both the corporate and agency side who’d provide a reference in a heartbeat.